Bakhshish International Charitable Society®
Registration Date: 1st Jan 1998
Bakhshish International Charitable Society® was registered keeping in mind the Naam Simran and upliftment of the backward areas. Following aims and objectives were laid at the time of registration:
- To work selflessly for the service of humanity following the teachings and philosophy of Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
- To run Senior Citizen Homes.
- To run Sick Homes.
- To run Orphanages.
- To run Hospitals for the needy.
- To run Schools, Higher Education Colleges and Institutes.
The society is induldged in organising various medical, eye and disabled camps at various places in Punjab for the upliftment of the poor and needy in rural areas and providing them basic medical facilities, free of cost. The camps organised by the society covers:
- Free eye examination and intra occular lens implantation for contact operation.
- Free OPD medicine, pre-operative medicine, intra-occular lens, post operative medicine & follow up.
- Screening of the diabled persons in Punjab in collaboration with Amar Jyoti Trust (Delhi), ADIPS.
- Provides callipers, wheel-chairs, crutches, tri-cycles, sticks, prosthetic limbs.
- De-addiction camps in rural Punjab.
Along with this, Bakhishish International Charitable Society also provide following vocational training to needy persons:
- Courses for Bee keeping, Art & Craft, Tie & Die for self employment in rural areas of Punjab.
Various hospitals and dispensaries are also being run by Bakhshish International Charitable Society®.